Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Develop end-user products and workflows/processes: idea generation, concept development, and detailed 2D and 3D design and prototyping.
- Exercise creativity and out-of-the-box thinking in the design of end-user products and processes.
- Take ownership of all aspects of a product's lifecycle, from concept to manufacturing ramp-up; manage creation and organization of 2D and 3D designs.
- Manage project timelines, resources, and detailed documentation.
- Experience with design of plastics, polymer components and sheet metal.
- Proven hands-on mechanicals skills and experience with various rapid prototyping tools.
- Familiarity with high-volume manufacturing of parts tooling, fixturing, and plastic components.